- The deadline for submission: 31/03/2023
- Level: Staff
- Career: Customer Service, Import - Export, Shipping/Delivery, Forwarder
- Skill: Planning transportation, Import - Export Documents, Logistics, Air Frieght, Sea Frieght
- Language Of Profile Presentation: English
◌ JOB DESCRIPTION
- Good customs declaration on VNACCS software and understanding customs law.
- Prepare docs for export shipments (SI, VGM, Ecrap...) and import shipments (Manifest, AN, DO...) for both sea and air cargos
- Ensure all customer requirements are met by the recording of special instructions
- Effectively respond to all customer enquiries/issues
- Problem solve using own initiative, keeping customers and major clients updated with progress on time
- Keep update process and inform delivery status to customer
- Input/ compare cost and make quotation for customer for new inquiries
- Create and provide accurate client booking and release details as requested
- Liaising with oversea offices, other relevant departments and 3rd party vendor to arrange shipping order.
- Tracking / Expediting / routine of incoming, outcoming shipments.
- Sending shipment list and report data to customer timely as per SOP specific.
- Checking and verifies 3rd party invoice, forwards for payment.
- Filing and keeping records of shipment documents
- Prepare and update monthly SOA and invoice related part
- Any other duty that may assigned by manager and the company
◌ JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree: college or university
- From 2-3 years experience in logistics/ forwarding industry; Knowledge of local and overseas customs and regulations; Basic geography knowledge;
- Have good knowledge and experiences of international supply chain flows, experiences in documentation procedures
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Good at Microsoft excel, word
- Good at ECUSVNACCS
- Salary: competitive
- Full insurance
- 13th month 14th month bonus and annual salary increase.
- Professional working environment, skills and specialized training opportunities.
Head Office: 25HA Van Hanh Quarter, Phu My Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province
Office: E16 Thuy Duong 5 Street, Thanh Binh Villa area, Ward 10, Vung Tau City
CV Submission: email@example.com
Zalo: +84 989 045 939